3C interactive database in the Chandra Deep Field South (GOODS-S)
G. Barro and the GUAIX team developed a highly interactive queryable database including all the public data available for the CDFS.
The database was produced to be used by the GOYA research team. It was originally presented during the GOYA meeting at Miami in June 2006.
The database contains the following catalogs:
- ACS GOODS-S (B,V,i,z)
- ESO SPECTROSCOPIC MASTER COMPILATION
- VIMOS/VVDS SPECTRA RELEASE 2
- COMBO-17 (17 photometric bands)
- GOODS-MUSIC (B,V,i,z, J,H,Ks,IR36,IR45,IR50,IR80)
- GALEX UV (NUV, FUV)
- CHANDRA 1Ms ( X-ray, Hard, Soft)
- MIPS 24micron (MIR)
This database has been superseded by Rainbow.